The lovely Nikki Swift Reads tagged me in the Behind the Blogger Book Tag! She has an amazing blog, so go check it out!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn from allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
Why did you start blogging? & Why have you kept blogging?
I joined the Facebook group YA Book Stop – YABS to try out reviewing books on Goodreads. That’s when I found out that I really enjoy doing it. Thinking that my opinion didn’t really matter, I didn’t dare to take the plunge and start a blog. Fortunately for me, my friends convinced me otherwise! I started my blog to review books, but when I joined book Twitter, I found out that there are so many other things that I can post as well. I’m currently making a list of blog ideas to use in the future😊
The reason why I kept blogging is the community. I love seeing the support writers, bloggers, booktubers and so many others give each other. It’s a wonderful community and I’m glad to be a part of it.
What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
So far, I’ve only posted reviews and book tags. As I mentioned before, I’m currently making a list of other kinds of posts. It won’t be long before they come!
To answer the question, I’d say book tags. It’s a way to connect with the community and I love seeing what others write!
What are your top three favorite blog posts you wrote?
My three favorite blog posts are all ‘firsts’, so here they are:
- My review of The Frost Eater, because it’s the very first post on my blog.
- My review of Fortuna Sworn, because it was the first time an author approached me.
- The Cake Flavoured Book Tag, because it was my first tag.
What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
- Dancing. When I dance, I forget everything that’s on my mind.
- Being around water. It doesn’t matter if I swim, relax on the beach, sail or go scuba diving, water relaxes me.
- Horse riding in the forest. Just like dancing, I forget everything that’s on my mind. The forest is beautiful and the steady walk of the horse relaxes me.
- Last but not least, reading. Do I even have to explain?
What are three of your favorite things?
- The first snow of the year.
- Cinnabon. I wish we had one nearby😭
What are your proudest blogging moments?
I’d say starting my blog. It took a lot of courage, but I’m glad I did it.
What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
- Ballroom and latin dancing.
Describe your personality in three words
What are your top three pet peeves?
- Holes in socks.
- Being blamed when I’m not guilty.
- People stealing my food. I get annoyed even just thinking about it.
What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I’m a plant killer. I don’t know how to keep them alive, they just keep dying on me!😭
My apologies if you’ve already been tagged. If you would like doing this tag as well, consider yourself tagged!